This information is provided pursuant to and in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679).
On this page we describe how the personal data of site / site visitors are processed:
The information is provided only for the websites indicated and not for other addresses that can also be reached by the user through links.
1. THE TREATMENT HOLDER
The treatment holder is:
BENE HABITARE di FRANCESCO UGONI
For any information or to exercise rights under Articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, you can contact the holder the following addresses:
• Address: Como, Via Volta, 62
• E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +39 031.240063
2. GENERAL INFORMATION AND VALID FOR ANY TREATMENT
All treatments carried out through this website are based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
At any time it is possible to exercise the rights shown in the articles of law previously mentioned by making an explicit request to the data controller or data processor. It is also possible to request precise information about the subjects who process the data on behalf of the data controller (Data Processors, Distributors, etc.).
During the processing operations, an adequate level of protection and confidentiality will be guaranteed in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR.
In the event that the Website uses personal information for purposes other than those established in this statement, the User will be asked for a specific consent.
3. SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR EVERY KIND OF TREATMENT
a. Data collected from the use of our services by the User: we can collect information on the services displayed and / or used by the User, as well as on the method of use (for example when the User interacts with our contents);
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in the submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are canceled immediately after their aggregation (except for any need for the investigation of crimes by the Judicial Authority).
c. Data provided by the user through the use of the website features: Some sections of the site (contacts) require the compilation of some personal data by the user. In this case the lawfulness of the processing derives from the consent given by the interested party, at the time of the free conferment of their data, through an unequivocal positive action (selection of a specific box). The data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of responding to requests made by the user. The provision of data is necessary in order to respond fully and correctly to requests. The data will be stored for periods compatible with the purpose of the collection and subsequently deleted. The data may be disclosed to third parties only when it is functional to give correct feedback to the interested party. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, as well as any other personal data included in the message; These data will be used exclusively to respond to requests. In this case the lawfulness of the processing derives from the consent given by the interested party, at the time of the free conferment of his own data, in itself already unequivocal positive action. If it is considered appropriate to provide further information, in addition to this, specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
d. Use of data for promotional purposes:
The Website allows the User to be constantly updated about new products offered, promotions and / or offers through the User’s email communication (related to the relative consent to the processing for marketing purposes). Only with the express consent of the User the Website may use non-mandatory personal information to send personalized promotional communications. The provision of data for Marketing purposes is optional: it can, therefore, decide not to give any data or subsequently to deny the possibility of processing data already provided; in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the services offered by the Data Controller. The information collected for this purpose will be kept for 24 months.
INFORMATION SHARED BY US
The Website provides personal data to third parties in the following cases:
A – With the consent of the User: the Web Site, in case of need to share sensitive personal data, with companies, organizations and persons unrelated to the Web Site itself, requires the authorization to the User;
B – To domain administrators: the domain administrator and / or third party resellers who provide assistance in using the service may have access to the personal data of the interested parties;
C – For external treatments: the Website provides personal information to its affiliates and / or companies and / or trusted persons to treat them according to the instructions provided and in compliance with the privacy regulations applied by the Website itself (as well as in respect of others any appropriate measures relating to confidentiality and security);
D – For legal reasons: the Website provides personal information to companies, organizations and / or people who are not part of the Website team if it believes that access, use, protection or disclosure of such information is necessary for:
– Respect the laws or regulations in force, a judicial procedure and / or a mandatory government request;
– Apply the current terms of service, including assessments regarding potential violations;
– Detect, prevent or manage fraudulent activities or problems relating to safety or technical nature;
– Protect the rights, property and / or security of the Website, our Users or the public, as required and permitted by the Law.
The Website may share information that does not allow personal identification with its partners, for example to show trends related to the general use of our services and / or purchase preferences.
If the Website Owner is involved in a merger, acquisition and / or transfer, the same will continue to guarantee the confidentiality of personal information and will notify interested Users of the transfer of personal information or the application of privacy regulations other than those adopted here.
THE SUBJECTS TO WHICH THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Where necessary, the communication of data will be carried out only to competent authorities, trusted subjects appointed by the Website Owner for the performance of technical and / or organizational tasks (provision of legal, accounting, tax, consulting services, etc. .).
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
(Arts 15-21 EU Regulation 679/2016)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation that his or her personal data is being processed, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
A – the indication:
– the purpose of the processing;
– the categories of personal data in question;
– recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
– the period of storage of the personal data provided or the criteria used to determine this period;
– the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– if the data is not collected from the interested party of all available information on their origin;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the expected importance and consequences of this treatment for the interested party.
B – the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
C – the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay; the data controller has the obligation to cancel personal data without unjustified delay if one of the following reasons exists:
– personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
– the data subject opposes the processing and there is no legitimate prevailing reason to proceed with the processing;
– personal data have been processed illegally;
– personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation established by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
– personal data has been collected regarding the offer of information society services.
D – the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
– the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
– the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
– although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
– the person concerned has opposed the processing pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party;
– the data subject who has obtained the processing limitation is informed by the data controller before the said limitation is revoked.
3. The data controller shall inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data was sent of any adjustments or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out.
4. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediment by the controller of the processing to which he supplied them. In exercising his rights with respect to data portability the data subject has the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to the other, if technically feasible.
5. The interested party has the right to object:
– at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, including profiling. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of legitimate cogent reasons for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for verification, exercise or the defense of a right in court;
– if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing;
– if the interested party objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data are no longer processed for these purposes.